The iPhone 4s what definitely Apple's most brilliant creation ever. This is the phone that raised the bar to entirely new levels. Maybe even levels that they themselves wont ever be able to reach. With the sleek, eye grasping style and the new addition of Siri, this phone blasted itself miles ahead of its rivals. And as it did this, it took our expectations with it. The 4s has definitely made Apple what it is today.
This phone runs very smooth and is probably the most user friendly device out there. It's very comfortable to hold and fun to use. And on top of that, you get reception nearly everywhere. I can't remember the last time that I haven't had service, and I live in Kansas. 



Now that the 5 has been out for awhile and the 5s and 5c have been revealed, I can compare the 4s to what was supposed to make it a thing of the past. Let me put it like this. If someone were to lay the 4s, the 5, and the 5s and 5c in front of me and give me a choice as to which one I would take, I would take the 4s. This phone is still, in my opinion, the best phone out there. I have used the 5 and it doesn't have the same feel as the 4s and I assume that the 5s is going to be the same way.

If you are wanting to switch to the iPhone, I would strongly suggest getting the 4s. It's going to be almost free with a two year contract and it is still at the top. This phone will not disappoint.
This phone has gone under out testing for over a year now and we had decided that the phones is fast and user friendly phone but lacks the customization of android witch is needed in this day and age or is it?
The iPhone 4S is an ideal phone for everyday use. The processor, display, and the latest iOS gives it an updated, yet refined feel. The dimensions of this phone are pretty solid with aluminum and glass, so I would recommend getting a case of this phone in case you drop it. 16 GB built in isn't too bad, just try not to take too many selfies or videos with the stunning 8 MP Camera. The front facing VGA Camera can look grainy at times, though with video calls I had no difficulty. Music, gaming, and web browsing are quite snappy, and I found little trouble accommodating with it. The battery life of the iPhone is quite impressive if you know how to utilize it throughout the day. I've gained an accustom to the 3.5" Retina display, which is quite sharp if you ask me. The onscreen keyboard I have no problem typing with, since the phone cradles in my hand quite perfectly. Call quality is my only trouble, especially over wifi, in which the reception can be quite hard to obtain. Overall, I would highly recommend this phone to anyone who is interested in buying one, as I am giving this one away and going with a larger android phone.
A excellent phone despite the current iPhone 5 upgrade. Eventually this phone will no longer be able to handle the upcoming iOS upgrades. Apple came out with one of the best phones which truly trumped the 4 version in both battery and quality.
As my first smartphone, after a couple of Samsung devices, one from the Stone Age, the other a crappy resistive-touchscreen one, the iPhone 4S set quite a high bar for my next handset. Its display is by all means great -- better than all of its competitos at the time -- but it's just too small. It's fast, and still runs most games like it did when it was launched, but if you buy one now, don't expect it to last more than a year without seeing hiccups (given you update your software and actually do stuff that aren't built into the OS), if my parents' iPhone 4 devices are any indication. Oh, and if you want a beatifully-designed phone, either pass on the 4S or shop for a good-looking case, unless spider-web-shaped shatters are your thing.

Well here it goes... While iOS is fast and snappy os, lack of real multitasking is a huge letdown, as applications in background are on some kind of "standbuy" mode.Absolutely no way of customizing iOS except changing wallpaper and order of icons is also major flaw. Camera is solid... but seriously can't change resolution of photos or videos? I mean come in i could have done it on my old nokia! SMS and Phone "apps" are way better on my SGS. It has less options for just about everything than highend android phone. Reception isn't the best, where i have full signal with SGS2 i have 2-3 bars with iPhone. Call quality is average. Display is very nice but also very small. From all Apple fanboys trashing Android battery life i expected this thing to last at least 3 days, it manages maybe 36 hrs with reduced usage and Data connectivity turned off, otherwise has to be charged every evening. Build quality is superb, design is excellent and materials used feel premium. Being unable to send or recieve anything via bluetooth not even contacts is just silly. Multimedia leaves much to be desired as apple dosen't support many popular formats, to be able to play them one must turn to paid applications(unlike android). Everyday usage for average non tech witty user is great, but for everyone with technical know-how this phone feels silly as Nokia's symbian OS. Alot apps that exist for both Android and iOS have way more features on Android than iOS. Bottom line, if u just want nice phone and don't care much about it's advanced capabilities go for iPhone. If u want to use your phones advanced features go for top of the line Android phones like SGS2, SGS3, HTC one X or such.

Post a Comment

 
Top